Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lonely World......





This by far has been my favorite assignment, I spent so much time at Seaside Park in Bridgeport, I didn't want to leave!!!!!I have waaaaaay too many photos to choose from , I wouldn't stop until my memory card was full LOL. I just was all in on this one..... so please please please go to my fotothing:
http://www.fotothing.com/Anailah511/ and check some of the rest since we are limited to the amount that we can post here..... there was no treatment on these, just me the cam and the black & white setting.....
ANYHOO....I call this set LONELY WORLD, they all tell such a great story together, so check them out. The overcast worked so well for these... perfect lighting, and I chose to do all black & whites, for ambiance ya' know. It set such a mood, I felt so professional out there in the dew with my cam, smellin the fresh sea air. I swear I don't think I'll ever live inland! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

The second one with the oyster shell and raindrops is the strongest of this group....nice....

Gwen said...

I really like the b&w stark and windswept tonality you have here, and the journaling with it. Very nice!

nikkiturtle said...

I really like the detail that you can see in all the photos. Really nice work with the camera!