Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bluish Tinting in Sky



Because I enjoy landscape photos, I am attempting

to improve my shots. I think I understand what you

mean, Jerry, when you say that the sky has to have

something in it to work... some color, some something.




I've been getting a bluish streak in the photos, which I can

edit out with Adobe, but why am I getting this odd,

unnatural tint? See photo below (actually when I see it now,

I'm thinking that the saturation might be too low?).

Michael, in response

to your question: these are taken in

Stony Creek, Connecticut, and its great for kayaking, and

nice walk over old trolley bridge, through bird

sanctuary (kids like it, too).

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Learning to edit for expression is the main and difficult thing... The best way to learn is to look at excellent work and try to match it... I like most of the top picture more than the bottom on... it is more expressive...