Sunday, November 23, 2008

beauty continues




Shadows are always around but often paid little attention. In search of them I tried to see them in a different light by making sense out of them to make my world and hopefully yours more enjoyable.

This picture was taken during the latter part of the day just before sun down. I am sure my mind knows this picture well but my eyes paid it little attention. They took advantage of its beauty by failing to admire it when coming into the house at the end of the day just before sun down.

I got up close and look at it from different angles and decided this one was it. The extension of the light and the shadows of the designs made me think about beauty. Initially it is easily seen but with time you must look for that that was obvious and is no longer easily recognizable. Though it seems to disappear it is always there.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

es said...

I like this picture. I love the dark - black and white - and then the shadows on the wall.

Genese said...

oohhh... I like!

srgalvan said...

This is a great photo!

a.Nailah said...

This is such a beautiful pic, I love the scrolls, the shadow, it's deep.

Jerry said...

perfect response.