Monday, December 15, 2008

Final Week of Classes

Hi Everyone....

This is the last week of classes... I just called the registrar's office and was told that the absolute final deadline for posting grades will be Thursday morning.  So please  have all of your work complete by Wednesday night at midnight.  I'll get started grading first thing in the morning on Thursday.  

I hope you enjoyed this class in that it offered a break from the usual grind of and the more usual class with readings, papers and tests to take.  I have seen so much great work from all of you and have  gotten a sense that it was really a revelation for you to be to be able to get out and look at light and design in a new way.

Have a great Christmas holiday!  Hopefully I'll see you sometime in the near future in another class.  Take care!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Um... is there a DP3 & 4?

I feel like we just got going!
Its been a great beginning course, thanks Jerry!

Gwen

Michael Hasiotis said...

Thank you Jerry for everything. Please let me know if you will be having any classes on either Photoshop or on the workings of a camera. I would love to take either of these courses.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.
Michael