Friday, December 5, 2008

How to fry an Egg???




Ummmmm ... and yes I said I can do this, take a portrait, post it, simple enough. Aghhhhh ( buzzer sound) not that easy. I used a mirror to reflect the light back into my daughter's face, but I'm unsure if I got it just right PLUS I was interrupting her Tv time on her day off so needless to say she was restless, but I captured a few good ones. I'm biased though because she's my baby! enjoy...... again the remainder will make it to fotothing: www.fotothing.com/Anailah511

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh my! Lovely. The last photograph just conveys compassion and spark. I like the middle one, too, especially, in the way it expresses who she is, her gentleness.

srgalvan said...

What a cute kid!! And great photos!

tracy said...

All three are great! The last is my favorite too bcause of how you cropped it. She is beautiful!

Jerry said...

Good... See how Cyan they are? You can balance that up by adding red.. another thing to try is to convert to b and w...